7 ways to be insufferable on facebook

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 4
752 posts
Busy bee

@futuremrs1986:  holy crap, that is so spot-on….basically all the reasons I check facebook only about twice a month!

Post # 5
752 posts
Busy bee

@futuremrs1986:  Oh, and from the second link: the “humblebrag” makes me roll my eyes all the freaking time.  Hate when people do that.

Post # 6
929 posts
Busy bee

@futuremrs1986:  Oh wow! I’m so guilty of this! When I got accepted into my course at the zoo I put it up on FB. Hahaha… OOPS!

Post # 7
3806 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m guilty of the “Out-of-Nowhere Oscar Acceptance Speech” like once a year. lol 

But that’s all!

Post # 9
3806 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@babypearls:  *dabs away fake tears while mouthing “thank you” to people on my facebook timeline* LOL

Post # 11
376 posts
Helper bee

Aw.. I’m entirely guilty of the food pictures… Like 60% of my photos are food pictures… I don’t really post that often though!

Post # 12
1652 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

hilarious!! i hate fakebrag facebook with a passion. 

Post # 13
596 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Guilty of posting a few food pics. Lol. But I actually like when people post food pics, sometimes. I love cooking and it gives me ideas or makes me crave what they’re having. Lol. And if I put a pic of my workout, usually a pic of the tracks or scenery from hiking, I’ll write something funny with it. Like, “working out for my bacon wrapped hotdog later.” lol 

After reading these sites, I’m going to double think what I post now. Lol. Even though I rarely post anything personal about my life. But I definitely have FB friends that do ALL of the above. 

Post # 14
1472 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I probably post too many pictures of my kid, but I try to keep it under control. I figure if you’re that annoyed, you can block me. I won’t be offended. Plus, I like to see pics of other people’s kids. 

I’m only really annoyed by people who do the “Worst Day EVER” or “I’m done with you and you aren’t worth my time and blah blah blah.” Either let me into all your drama, or keep it to yourself attention whore!!

I also get annoyed with a few people who are way too political/crazy. I tend to block them (the “it’s so cold. Global warming is clearly made up” type, not thoughtful opinions I disagree with.)

Post # 15
2515 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Jess1483:  hahaha I am the same way! I love the dramatic overshare when I know all the details but the vague ” you never know who your friends are.. or having the worst day everect” type posts are SO ANNOYING. TELL ME WHY! lol 🙂

Post # 16
1414 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

Haha what’s left to post about on Facebook?? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors