7 weeks pregnant and my symptoms are fading

posted 3 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
7997 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

Don’t know much about this but I wanted to send some good thoughts your way!

I think symptoms can appear/disappear just like that. I really hope it works out for you 🙂

Post # 4
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Lots of women have their symptoms come and go, sometimes daily even. It’s not at all a sign of miscarriage vs. a healthy pregnancy. Just hang keep your thoughts positive until your ultra sound, I’m sure everything is more than okay.

Post # 5
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

First off, congrats! Your HCG levels are fantastic.

I wouldn’t worry, some days you’ll feel PG, some days you may not. If you aren’t feeling sick I would count it as a blessing.

From my experience… I turn 12weeks tomorrow and some days I don’t feel PG. Yesterday I really didn’t and was paranoid (until this morning when I turned the doppler on). I haven’t had any morning sickness, if my boobs hadn’t been killing me since 4DPO I wouldn’t feel PG most days at all.

Post # 8
3032 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Samsanders:  Oh yay excited to see good news.  I second @Lyndzo: comment.  I am a day behind her and some days no symptoms and some days I can’t stomach lunch and get 3 hours of sleep.  It fades in and out, and some days some new random symptoms that leave me confused.  I bought a home doppler for some piece of mind JIC my symptoms go away and I get nervous- don’t buy one too soon though, I would wait until 10 weeks.  I was able to hear a HB in/out at 11 weeks (w/ tilted uterus, some bees have heard it at 8 weeks.)  Provides me some comfort and costs $28.  

Post # 11
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m so happy for you.  A hearbeat is wonderful!

Post # 12
1487 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Samsanders:  great! If you’re anything like me, you’ll find lots of reasons to be worried throughout pregnancy only to find out everything is fine! I’m 23 weeks and only now have I relaxed a bit more. I still worry when I don’t feel the baby kicking for a longer stretch of time!

Post # 13
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Glad to hear the good news! happy and healthy 9 months!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors