7 weeks pregnant and my symptoms are gone

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
2256 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Samsanders:  Hi Samantha! I’m recently pregnant myself, and while this is my first pregnancy (no prior losses), I definitely share the fear that something might go wrong. Your betas look fantastic number-wise. While they aren’t quite doubling every 48 hours like people like to see, they are certainly within a 72 hour doubling time, which can be perfectly normal especially at higher hCG levels. There is a TTC after miscarriage board and a rainbow baby board, I believe, which you may want to join – just search for them in the search bar to the right. Sorry I don’t really have any advice, but I’ll send every good vibe and thought your way – keep yourself distracted and try to get through these next 2 days. I hope you see a beautiful heartbeat on Monday. 🙂

Post # 4
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi Samantha,

I just had my first pregnancy which ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks (baby stopped progressing at 5.5). My HCG numbers were lower than yours and rising much more slowly so I’m hoping that you will be fine. I had pregnancy symptoms right up until the day before I miscarried. I’ve heard of many women that have barely any symptoms and have perfectly healthy babies. I am truly rooting for you!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Post # 5
1185 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I was like this with my pregnancy… I’m 15weeks today. I never really had symptoms.. I did notice my boobs grow and get more sensitive but it was only to the touch they weren’t hurting as i walk or anything. I did notice I wanted more water and had to pee more often.. especially at night.  But I had morning sickness. I really hate when people say it’s a good sign you have MS it means the baby is healthy. sorry but thats crap. A lot of us december mamas didn’t have MS. I did notice food aversions. It was hard to find food to eat that sounded good, but I also have chronic liver problems I’ve been battling and that always screws up my appetite so its hard to say if it’s the liver probs or pregnancy. Try not to worry to much. I understand being a little detached and trying not to get your hopes up. but try not to stress! its no good for you or baby! GL at your ultrasound keep us updated :]

Post # 6
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Just for your reference:

hCG 6w1d: 1993

hCG 6w3d: 2710

hCG 7w2d: 7000

U/S at 7w2d showed a gestational sac and yolk sac measuring 5.5 weeks, I miscarried 5 days later.

Post # 8
826 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Samsanders:  I just wanted to share that during my first trimester I definitely had days where my symptoms seemed to stop. I never had nausea, but was really tired and bloated. My boobs didn’t get sore until about 8 weeks and then they suddenly stopped being sore a few days later. It is normal for symptoms to come and go. I am now close to the end of my second trimester and all is well! Try not to worry and good luck on Monday! 

Post # 10
2243 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I had very strong symptoms on the pregnancy I miscarried & very mild ones with this one (which is progressing normally). I noticed around 7-8 weeks I started to lose a lot of my aversions, sore throat, cramping & found my breasts were less tender than before (though my nipples are still very sensitive). Everything is still going normally for me so far so I don’t think you should worry. 🙂

Post # 12
1996 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Early on my symptoms came and went I’ll be 15 weeks tomorrow.  Good luck! ! 

Post # 13
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Samsanders:  I hade early symptoms (faint nausea, sore boobs, twinges in my uterus) for the first two weeks (4w-6w) and then NOTHING for a few weeks. Same thing with my BFF, who never had ANY symptoms other than fatigue. We are now 26 and 33 weeks pregnant respectively. In hindsight, I consider myself lucky to have really escaped so many bad symptoms, but at the time, I was definitely thinking, “shouldn’t I be feeling worse?! something’s wrong!”

Post # 14
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Woah! My name is also Samantha, and I’m 7+4!

My symptoms have also gotten much lighter, recently. My doctor was NOT worried. She said just to enjoy it!

Good luck with your u/s today!

Post # 16
1007 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yay!! That is wonderful news 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors