7 weeks pregnant – symptoms gone?

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3010 posts
Sugar bee

@phoebephoebo:  I think this is pretty normal. I never had any symptoms except exhaustion & constantly wondered if I still was pregnant. I say, unless you see bright red blood, move forward as if you’re pregnant. If you’re truly concerned maybe bloodwork by your physician would help. 

Congrats, btw! 

Post # 4
1436 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@phoebephoebo:  I had a similar experience around 9 weeks, I had been having a rather symptomless pregnancy, then the few symptoms I had were just gone. I had convinced myself I had had a missed mc, went for a viability scan and the minion was just fine. I’m currently 18.5 weeks and dealing with the pleasure of second trimester onset morning sickness 🙁

Post # 5
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@phoebephoebo:  totally normal for symptoms to come and go. Enjoy it while you feel good it could come back with a vengeance at any time. Also with a MMC you still can have pregnancy symptoms, so lack of symptoms shouldn’t make you worry. Try and relax, I know it’s hard but likely everything is just fine! 

Post # 6
1104 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

My symptoms came and went. I had good days and bad days and I was always freaking out on the good days but the bad days definitely reassured me. 

Post # 7
1286 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I agree with the previous posters, it is completely normal for symptoms to come and go. I know it is hard not to worry, but when you have a few days that you feel good, eat well, BD and exercise because you won’t feel like any of those when the nausea and fatigue come back with vengence. 🙂

Post # 9
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@phoebephoebo:  You are more than likely fine. I had symptoms that went away too, and I worried myself sick. Come to find out my baby is doing great and bigger. I worry more now that I feel flutters because when I don’t feel them I wonder what baby is doing in there.

Hold tight until your scan next week. You are probably fine 🙂

Post # 10
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@phoebephoebo:  I know plenty of bees have rplied and you are feeling better but i wanted to tell you around that time in my preg my nausea went away and honey I worried myself crazy for an entire weekend, i had a doc appt comin up that following week. When the day came for my doc appt I had driven myself crazy and was very stressed only to hear the perfect lil heartbeat and see the perfect lil baby. I kept it to myself bc I was scared but I learned that sysmptoms come and go and that I needed to stay off the internet bc youll diagnois yourself with something you dont have. I had back away from the internet and blog sites for awhile. I agree it’s a very stressful time and and sometimes we will read about others sad stories and compare them to our own when it isnt even written in ours. So relax relax relax and think positive happy thoughts you dont wanna stress you and baby out.   

Post # 11
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@phoebephoebo:  The constant worry is only beginning! 🙂  I know it’s hard not to stress, but sometimes the best thing you can do is realize that as much as it would suck if something were to happen, there’s nothing you can do to control it.  Enjoy the present!

Post # 12
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am only five weeks today, and have noticed that over the past two days my boobs are less sore.  From what I’ve read this is normal for symptoms to come and go.  It’s so hard not to worry over every little thing, but will be will be and the only thing we can do is wait (easier said than done, i know!!)  I hope the days go quickly till your first u/s 🙂  34 days (and counting) for me!! Take care 🙂

Post # 13
1691 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@phoebephoebo:  My SIL had this exact thing happen at the same time and went in to the Dr. They did an ultrasound and found no heartbeat (probably because it was too early, but of course they told her it could mean miscarriage), and told her to come back in a week. The second ultrasound they found the heartbeat and everything was fine. Seemed like a lot of stress and heartache over what was really a good thing (break from symptoms).

Post # 14
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I hardly had any symptoms. It wasn’t until I started to get bigger and uncomfortable that I felt pregnant.

Post # 16
994 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@phoebephoebo:  I don’t remember the exact week, but pretty early in my pregnancy I lost all my symptoms for maybe a week+ then they came back with a vengance so just enjoy it. My MW and many others have said it’s pretty normal…but I got super worried at that time as well. But I’m currently 29 weeks (tomorrow) and getting beat up by a healthy kicking baby =]

Congratulations

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors