(Closed) 7 weeks til wedding and dress doesnt zip! HELP

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

7 weeks is a good amount of time to lose 5 lbs. I think you can do it! First of all, drink a lot of water. Try to eat healthy foods like salads with just oil and vinegar. Try not to eat too many fatty foods. Exercise daily for at least 30 mins. I would also suggest doing yoga and pilates. I lost 8 lbs just doing yoga and pilates within 2 months. My favorite pilates video is Pick your level weight loss Pilates with Ellen Barrett and my favorite yoga video is Power Yoga Total Body Work Out by Rodney Yee.

Good luck 🙂

Post # 4
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)

Oh no, that’s so disappointing! But you can totally lose 5 pounds by your wedding. Cutting down on cards will help those pounds fly off. Eat loads of green veggies, fruits, and lean meats. Drink a ton of water. And stay active! You can do it! 

Post # 5
1468 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

@LoveByrd: I will always recommend the master cleanse lemonade detox. If you have a motivator such as fitting into your wedding dress, and you are strong willed, you can do it. It actually has great cleasing qualities, and also clears skin and gives you energy. I lost 13 lbs in 10 days on it.

I will absolutely be doing this before my wedding (mind you I am not yet engaged). But I still plan to do this if I need to drop a few lbs before the big day.

Go to themastercleanse.org. Good luck!

Post # 6
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

you dont need to do anything drastic, like a cleanse to loose 5 lbs. Like other posters have said up your exercise routine and limit your carbs. good  luck

The topic ‘7 weeks til wedding and dress doesnt zip! HELP’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors