Post # 1
Anyone getting nervous? Excited? Sad about ditching their last names?
Remember when this day seemed so far away? Yikes. 9 days. What do you have left to do?
1) Go over do not play / play list with MC
2) Nudge my FI to pick up groomsmen gifts
3) Have my reception dress taken in
4) Go over time line with photographer
5) Make sure people know what time rehearsal dinner / sunday brunch is
7) Pack bags / emergency kit / check list for day of
Post # 4
We’re all too busy to hang out on weddingbee!
I need to: put the labels on the water bottles, get my hair trimmed, mani/pedi, pick up my dress, print out programs, and pack bags.
Not to mention scrub the house top to bottom since this will be the first time his mother comes here! (She’s from out of town.)
Post # 5
I’m stressing because my 7/30/11 outdoor wedding has a 40% chance of rain! Isn’t it supposed to be hot and dry in July?? Come on mother nature, work with me, girl! Other than stressing about the ridiculous Kentucky weather I have to: Have a final meeting with the DJ, pack bags for honeymoon, and print programs and make arrangements for our dog to stay somewhere while we’re gone.
Post # 6
I’m also readying my home for out-of-towners. Need to pack for the wedding itself, but also for the honeymoon too!
More often than not, I find myself getting terribly nervous about being the center of attention. I’m such an intorvert ordinarily– I do not know how to deal with being in front of all those people. OF course I’ll have a couple of glasses of wine before hand to loosen up, but I usually like to not rely on alcohol to get me through an event. Any advice?
Post # 7
I’m freaking out a little!
I have to
- Give some announcements to DJ and officiant
- Make a few last-minute honeymoon plans
- Practice our first dance
- Work on the must-play list
- Teach my housesitter how to feed my African dwarf frog
- Call the caterer
- Buy a couple more little things
- Finish up programs and schedules
- Finish thank-you notes
- Pack for the honeymoon
Think I can get it all done? I’m so excited!!
Post # 8
I’m getting married July 31st! I can’t believe the day is just about here!
left to do…
1. Pack for the honeymoon
2. buy a couple things for the honeymoon
3. Finish the photo list for the photographer
I bet there are things I’m missing..but I did spend a good amount of last week busting through wedding programs and gathering all the wedding stuff together to its ready to go to the venue on the rehearsal day.
I hope alll you brides get everything done that you wanted and that you enjoy all of this…because it will be over so fast.
Post # 9
I’m mostly done. From here on out – I will try not to FREAK OUT at anything. I just want to enjoy our last few days and look forward to how amazing it will be.
I AM SO EXCITED!