7/6/2013–Less than a month-what!?!?

posted 4 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I feel the same! Never been happier oor more stressed in my life. Eek! It will be here before we know it

Post # 5
419 posts
Helper bee

woohoo!!!!  one of my coworkers asked me “when is your wedding, again?” this morning and i couldn’t help but practically yell “LESS THAN A MONTH!” in his face.  i’m stoked!

however, i am not stoked about the to-do list.  what does everyone else have left to do??  there are only so many weekends left for projects!  eek!  AND one of those weekends is my bachelorette party, and another of them we have to go get our marriage license and do a walk-through of the venue for table placement (we’re getting married out of state).  i’m hoping to start banging out projects and scratching off the to-do’s as soon as the clock strikes 5 today!

Post # 7
58 posts
Worker bee

@MissSooner:  what a coincidence!! my cousin is getting married next week so I will also be gone all week out of state. Definitely adding to the craziness :). 

Post # 8
138 posts
Blushing bee

I am so excited too!  Tomorrow I am going with my mom and bridesmaids to get our dresses fitted.  We are starting to practice our first dance and will be working on that this weekend.  After this weekend we only have three more weekends left to get stuff done and we have a 25th wedding anniversary party to go to next weekend that is out of town.  Time is flying by!  We are doing pretty good with the amount of stuff we have left to do though.  I am feeling calmer than I had thought I would be at this stage.  We have to get the guys’ gifts, make a seating chart and place cards, and pretty much just confirm times with the vendors… oh and pack for they honeymoon 🙂

Post # 10
58 posts
Worker bee

@MissSooner:  yes I kept hearing soo many comments! But I feel better now too :). Home stretch!

Post # 11
493 posts
Helper bee

i’m so nervous… omg… i’m so nervous…

Post # 12
198 posts
Blushing bee

I’m so excited, but I have this constant feeling that I’m forgetting little things that I need or have to do! It’s driving me nuts!

Post # 13
1140 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Ok, so im Oct, but i totally understand your excitment! I have a countdown calendar at work, so everyday im looking at it like-ooo! only 102 days til the wedding!!!

Post # 14
387 posts
Helper bee

OMG guys less than 2 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 16
144 posts
Blushing bee

We have passed the ONE WEEK mark! Panic mode is setting in, but I am so excited!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors