(Closed) 8-9-09

posted 9 years ago in August 2009
Post # 3
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

You will be fine!  100 days is a long time.  It’s more than 3 months!  You will totally get it all done, and it’s great that your Mom is helping you out.

I haven’t even found a florist yet!  🙂  It’s a low priority for me, since I’m going to do my own centerpieces with flowers from my Mom’s garden.  But I still need to find one.  

I mostly have little things left to do, but the big one is figuring out the timing of the day and how I want to reception to flow.  I just nixed my original idea of an outdoor cocktail hour because as much as I love the outdoors, it will be way too hot in Atlanta!  So that’s where I’m at.  

I also need to meet with an alterations person about my dress.  I got it at a sample sale and luckily it fits pretty well, but it needs bustling and taking in at the top. 

Enjoy the nice weather and have fun!!

Post # 4
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

i basically finished everything expect the wedding party stuff….. haven’t decided yet

waiting to send out my invites too cuz my FMIL is crazy about the kind of stamps to send them out on……. oh wellzzzz

Post # 6
652 posts
Busy bee

i already sent out my invites and starting to get RSVPs back already!

Post # 9
652 posts
Busy bee

my rsvp date is in four days and i have about 40% respond, out of that 40% response, we have a 95% acceptence and 5% decline =x

Post # 10
652 posts
Busy bee

less then 50 days til the wedding ladies! how are you guys doing??? I am currently frustrated over guestlist drama and figuring out the favor boxes, etc!

Post # 12
652 posts
Busy bee

Here is my checklist:

1. Finish Favors

2. Assemble Programs

3. Arrange Transportation

4. Rehearsal Lunch/Rehearsal

5. Finalizing timeline for myself, wedding party and venue

6. Turn in final headcount with menu selections

7. Make sure groom/mens pick up tux

8. Wrap up wedding party presents

9. Confirm time with all Vendors (makeup artist, photographer, florist, transportation)

10. Probably more but that all I can muster together for now!

Post # 14
652 posts
Busy bee

i am currently working on my seating chart, what a headache!

Post # 16
652 posts
Busy bee

we just went to get our marriage license yesterday!

The topic ‘8-9-09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors