(Closed) 8 DAYS!!!!

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I have 15 days!! Not stressed.. excited and anxious though!!

Post # 4
2965 posts
Sugar bee

@beccanmatt08:  HI DATE TWIN!!!! I obviously have the same amount of time as you and I probably have more to do than you! I am still waiting on things to come in the mail (bubble machine for ceremony exit and hangers for me and BP), still painting my centerpieces (probably won’t finish till Thurs) and still tying up some loose ends with my WP (she has not sent me pics of anything she is doing). I also need to get with my makeup artist about coming out to the venue and I need to contact my judge (probably will have to do this via email). I am so ready for all this to be done and the day to be here.

Post # 5
8464 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@beccanmatt08:  You’ll be fine, plus with family in town, you’ll have more sets of hands to help you.

Post # 6
551 posts
Busy bee

I am the 12th, and finally feeling LESS stress, like I can actually let go of some stuff that I’ve been carrying around for like-well a year or so! It’s so nice. Like a weight off of my shoulders.

All of my crazy thoughts thoughtful planning and coordinating and having to think about every little detail is coming into play and it’s all coming together nicely.

And, at this point, it’s way too late in the game to change too much, ha, so that’s nice too.

Try to enjoy it 🙂

The topic ‘8 DAYS!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors