8 days! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

posted 2 years ago in September 2014
Post # 2
134 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve never been married, so obviously I’ve never felt or gone through what you are right now. But congrats!!! Very exciting!!  I’ve read on here that once things start rolling you don’t really worry about being the centre of attention anymore. So take a breath ad relax!! It’s only one day and enjoy it while you are living the moment!! Good luck!! 

Post # 3
4639 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

NurseMandie:  I’m 8 days away too. It all feels so surreal right now.

I’m starting to get a bit anxious about being the centre of attention too.. Even though we’re only expecting 52 people. I can barely articulate my emotions because I have so many right now!! Good luck!

Post # 5
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

NurseMandie:  I’m a year and 8 days away. HA. But I am totally freaking out. Fi nor I like having much attention on us what so ever. You can usually catch us being invisible lol. And our small wedding has turned into an average size wedding bc his family is so big. So I am very anxious how things will play out. hopefully you walk down the aisle see your FH and everyone else disappears!

Post # 6
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Historic Rosemont Manor

Yes!! I’m getting married in 6 days and that’s exactly how I feel! Ive been planning for almost 2 years and now it’s almost here and I felt like it would never come. It’s weird to think that on Saturday, I’ll be the one walking down the aisle and becoming my FIs wife!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors