(Closed) 8 days til wedding: FREAKING OUT.

posted 5 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I felt the same way!!! 

Then, the day of, i was so busy i had no time to be nervous!!! i wasn’t nervous at all the day off.   THe day just flew by and honestly, i don’t even know where the day went and there’s alot i don’t remember because i was busy talking to people etc.  

If i have any advice…. it’s to give yourself time on your wedding day to just enjoy it yourself.  I still had alot of fun but i did feel rushed a bit doing stuff between arriving at the venue and getting pictures taken, the photos after the ceremony, getting back for the entrance and dinner, then making sure i greeted and thanked all 95 people… whew!  i wish i had a tad more time to just relax and take it all in….

Post # 5
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am a little nervous about family, too, because they are almost all out of town, so I feel in some way like I need to “host” them along with everything else the day before and day of the wedding. But I am trying to remember that it’s our wedding and people understand if we can just spend a little time with everyone. We’re busy getting married! If they want quality one-on-one time, they are welcome to come back another time. Wink

Remember that you won’t be alone that day to handle whatever comes your way – you will be surrounded by those you love and who love you, including the love of your life! It’s even better than the shower experience because your FI-now-husband will be standing by your side. So if you are feeling nervous, just give his hand a squeeze. Smile That’s my plan, anyway! It’s actually making me feel less anxious to write this to you, haha!

The topic ‘8 days til wedding: FREAKING OUT.’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors