(Closed) 8 days to go…another wrench thrown at me. =(

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
Bee
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Historic Lougheed House

@fresitachulita:  I’m so sorry sweetie!  Is there a dentist nearby who can glue it back on?  Can you use krazy glue? Eek thats a bad suggestion but desperate times calls for desperate and crazy measures.  You have 8 days.  Just breathe.

Post # 5
9625 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

((Hugs!)) Poor baby.  You know, when bad things happen like that here is what I think:  That the universe now owes you a HUGE BLESSING.  Smile  It has to balance things out.  So, in 8 days you will have a 100% perfect wedding day!

Post # 6
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

boo! like you really need extra stress right now!

veneers are quick to fix, it will be ok! any chance the bell tower will be done in a week?

Post # 9
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Aww hun that’s awful!

In terms of the tooth provided they just stick the veneer back on they won’t damage the tooth itself. It should be fine. The colour might not be perfect because as you said, you generally use a shade-matched ‘glue’ so it looks perfect, but who knows, they may have that!

Wish I could fix everything for you!

Post # 10
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@fresitachulita:  My 3rd trial was my only good one….3rd time lucky for you too I think. Go to the dentist in Mexico…it’s your only option and I’m sure it will be ok. If the Bell Tower has scaffolding, then so be it….you won’t notice once you’re inside. good luckx

Post # 11
Bee
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Historic Lougheed House

@fresitachulita:  good luck at the dentist!  Theres lots of good Docs and Dentists in Mexico, so just try to trust your cousin and hopefully it will all work out.

Post # 12
805 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

So sorry and hugs! But I do agree with Sunfire–a little hassle now and a great wedding later!

Post # 13
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

I agree with the others that said a hassle now is a good wedding later- my aunt and uncle had the church BURN DOWN TWO DAYS before their wedding, and it was fabulous none the less!  I’m sorry you have to deal with this!

Post # 15
11287 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

i’m sorry for all the stress.  it will all work out in the end.

Post # 16
45389 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Go to the dentist. Mexico actually has a fairly good healthcare system. Your photographer can photoshop any discrepancieis in color.

The topic ‘8 days to go…another wrench thrown at me. =(’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors