(Closed) 8 days…

posted 5 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

That means you’ve done a great job planning! Congrats! Enjoy it!

Post # 4
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@StephieP:   Aw yay! I know brides who were calm up until the night before and brides who were crazy the week of but calm the night before, I hope you stay nice and relaxed threw your wedding day! 

Post # 5
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m totally calm too. I mean, my brain isn’t really even on the wedding. I just finished fighting with my florist (and switching to a MUCH BETTER one a couple days ago). But I figured I’d be all anxious by now. Nope! Yay us!

Post # 6
2282 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Calm is good 🙂

Post # 7
22 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married Friday.. It hasn’t even hit me yet!!! I am totally calm as well.. lol.. Laughing

Post # 8
791 posts
Busy bee

I’m getting married on Friday too – in the Bahamas! I’m pretty stressed out trying to get all the final stuff packed and planned. Wrapping up work too – I own my own business so it’s hard to leave. I just got my dress back on Saturday, bought corset bra & shoes, so that’s set. I just want to get on the plane on Wednesday and look forward to everyone who will meet us there! I can’t wait to marry this man!

The topic ‘8 days…’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors