8 DPO w/Cramps and tired

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Following because I want to see if it turns into a BFP…crossing my fingers…good luck. I’ve heard of women having signs at 6DPO, so you never know.

Post # 5
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am 7dpo, and this is only our second month ttc.  i was convinced last month that i was pregnant, and this month i am tying SO hard not to pay attention to every little symptom…trying 🙂  let us know how it turns out…fingers crossed for you too!  haven’t experienced the cramping, hoping its a good sign for you!!

Post # 6
526 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I had similar cramps and tiredness before I got BFNs and my BFP!  I don’t think they’re great indicators, unfortunately.  I felt EXACTLY the same every month I didn’t get a BFP, and the one that I did.  That being said, I’m a symptom spotter too haha.  FX crossed for you!  On the day I missed my period, I actually did bleed a little and was super crampy.  I thought it was my period.  Turns out it was my little nugget implanting itself!  

Post # 8
1835 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Leonard2B:  I’m 10dpo and I’ve had sore breasts and cramps the last couple days and about ten minutes ago I had some very light spotting. I’m trying not to get my hopes up either, but I don’t think it’s my period since i usually have longer cycles.. I guess we’ll see if it becomes a full on period tomorrow! I think your signs sound good! I almost wish I felt tired too haha I’m waiting til 13dpo to test! 

Post # 10
1835 posts
Buzzing bee

@Leonard2B:  AF came by today :-/ I guess we’ll hope September is our month! I hope you still get your bfp, if not we can wait out September together! Lol

Post # 11
2609 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MrsRichard:  I’m out, too. My boobs and nipples were super sore, so I got my hopes up, then AF arrived this morning-SIX days early! WTF. Now I am confused and bummed. I was pretty upset for a bit, but am now feeling like, well, just gotta do it like bunnies some more next month.

Post # 12
1835 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsAKSkier:  Omg same here! My boobs were incredibly sore! My DH was convinced i was pregnant, usually I’m a few days late and this month I was a couple days early! AF is one evil bitch! Lol lets all have tons of sex ths month and make some BFPs!! 🙂

Post # 14
1835 posts
Buzzing bee

@Leonard2B:  The spotting stopping is a great sign!! I have my FX for you!

Post # 16
1835 posts
Buzzing bee

@Leonard2B:  Hey if its still stopping and starting it might not be AF !!wait two more days then go get a first response!! I hope AF stays away from u! Haha I can’t wait for my fertile window this month haha

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors