(Closed) 8 months!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

A lot of companies take about 6 months or so to get a dress in.  I’m suprised that they didn’t tell you when you ordered though!

Post # 4
566 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Most stores told me that it depends on the company, but most take about 7 months.  I bought mine off the rack, so I didn’t have to wait for mine.

Post # 5
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I bought my Maggie dress at the beginning of June and it arrived in the store at the end of October.  It shoudl really be shipped shortly after you ordered it.  I don’t know why they would wait so long to ship it.

Post # 6
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I ordered a Sottero & Midgley back in October.  When I ordered it the shop told me that it would probably take 4-5 months, but it could be sooner depending on what they have in stock or how busy they are.  I just called yesterday to check if they had an approximate date, and they said the first week of January (eeeee! i’m excited!).  I was shocked because I wasn’t expecting it until February or March!  I don’t think it’s strange that it’s going to take 8 months.  Maybe it’s a popular dress or they had to wait for material.  You never know, they could finish it earlier! 🙂

Post # 7
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My dress took just over six months to come in, and it was by Enzoani. 

The topic ‘8 months!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors