(Closed) 8 months out and having wedding nightmares.

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
3583 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Already??  Mine set in about three months before and then it just went straight into insomnia.  BLAH.  Sorry, friend.  The best thing you can do is write down everything you can and mentally put it into a box for the morning.  And drink a lot.  😉

Post # 4
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

@meetmethere2013:  I am the same way. When I do have a wedding nightmare, it’s about me not being ready. Like I’m just going about my day and suddenly someone comes up to me and is like “Ok, time to go get ready! Better hurry!” One of the nightmares centered around my flowers coming in and being HORRIBLE, not even in my colors and all wilted and the bouquets were sparse…. we ran to the nearest grocery store with a floral department and did what we could to fix it…

Best part is, I’m not even having any flowers at my wedding LOL.

When I have one of these dreams I do my best to laugh about it since in the end, they are usually ridiculous. I am also very well organized so I don’t know why I have them!

Post # 6
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - The Gables at Chadds Ford

We brides will probably have dreams like that even after the wedding!  The thing that helps most is to do non-wedding things right before bed, or focus on what you already have organized and set in stone.  Look at a picture of your dress, or keep a list of things you already have done and that may help ease your mind for less nightmares. 

The topic ‘8 months out and having wedding nightmares.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors