(Closed) 8 MONTHS TO GO MY 10-10-10 BRIDES!!!! <3

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yikes! I cannot believe time if going by so fast!

Dress, venue, church, DJ, cocktail entertainment, photographer, BM/GM picked out, tux chosen, STD’s sent, Bridesmaid or Best Man dress picked out

Need to Do:

transportation, invites, shoes/jewlery for me, and all the little details! I have been focusing on the major stuff for now in order to make sure it doesn’t get booked!

Post # 5
27 posts

I’m getting so excited!!!! We’ve had a long engagement, so 8 months seems like nothing to me at this point! We have all the big things covered so now I have to start my diy projects and order the invitations I picked out months ago. Save the Dates just arrived in my guest’s mailboxes and I’m getting such great feedback already! Loves it!

Get it Perfect Tens! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
191 posts
Blushing bee

AH! Craziness!

Done: Dress, Venue, BMs asked, veil material bought, garter material bought and started to sew, invites designed, some decor for ceremony and reception, general music playlist started, centerpiece decor picked,

Need to: Finalize photos, find caterer, finalize DJ, pick music for all the important stuff, SETTLE ON A BUDGET so I CAN find a caterer, pick paper for invites, etc., make invites, make veil, finish garter, pick bouquet flowers, pick cake flavor, ask officiant.

I know there’s so much more! Yikes!

Check in with me in a month, haha. You other ladies seem so much farther ahead, good work ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
329 posts
Helper bee

I have a venue! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve picked out a dress that I plan to buy this weekend and I’ve picked out colors and asked my BM’s. Up next is printing and sending the Save The Dates.

Post # 8
1205 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t believe how fast time is going!

• Venue  (booked and first planning meeting done)
  • Catering
  • DJ
  • Ceremony Music
  • Officiant
  •  Guest Book and pen
  • garters
  •  Dress ordered
  • invites “written” (design in progress)
  •  Invitation materials bought
  • Guest List
  • BMs asked and dress choices selected
  • Gocco Save-The-Date Cards printed
  • Flowers bought
  • Decorative items bought
  • Fabric for table toppers and Flower Girl Dresses bought
  • Shoes bought
  • Honeymoon booked
  • “get away” car secured
  • Photographer booked

If I made a list of everything I haven’t done – mostly because it’s all DIY – I might freak out.  LOL

Post # 9
371 posts
Helper bee

wow I haven’t done nearly like anything lol

I got my dress, the photographer, the venue and the catering so far…oh and I did get my invitations but I have to print them myself-I thought I’d save the 200 the company wanted to charge but now..hmm bad idea lol…

I guess I should get on it..

Post # 10
73 posts
Worker bee

I keep stressing that I’m forgetting something very important, it will haunt me until the day of the wedding, I know it.

Done so far;
-Ceremony site booked
-Officiant booked
-Reception Venue booked (includes food and alc.)
-Menu chosen
-Photographer and pic site booked
-Decor booked
-Florist booked
-Dress and veil bought
-DJ booked
-STD’s ordered
-Limo buses and get away car booked
-Cake booked
-Rings bought
-Bridal party chosen
-Theme chosen
-BM dresses picked out

Still some things to go but I feel like I’m doin’ pretty good….I hope! lol

Post # 11
2 posts

I found a great little Iphone app called Iwedding.  It has a nice little checklist that has todo’s on certain dates before the wedding.  I’m also a 10-10-10, but you all are much further then me in booked items.

Post # 12
114 posts
Blushing bee

cut that time span in half!!  FOUR 4 MONTHS TO GO!!  Where are with our plans ladies and who is freaking out??  I am in semi freak out mode.

The topic ‘8 MONTHS TO GO MY 10-10-10 BRIDES!!!! <3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors