8/17/2013 – we are "Mrs" now!!!

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
8909 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Congrats girl!!!  😀  Glad it was so wonderful!

Post # 4
3271 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Thank you and congratulations to you and your new husband as well.

Our day, our whole weekend, rather, was so amazing. I’m in awe. Truly the best day ever!!

Post # 5
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congrats!

Post # 6
4366 posts
Honey bee

Tons of things went wrong but I’m still happy. I was shocked by how many things came out better than I could have imagined 🙂

Post # 7
469 posts
Helper bee

Indeed, thank you bees–the vent and yay threads saved my sanity.  Every hiccup my wedding experienced, others dealt with.  It was a great day.

Post # 8
295 posts
Helper bee

Yayayayay!!!  The day was absolutely perfect!  We are about to board our first flight of our honeymoon leg to Tahiti!!!  Congrats fellow new Mrs.  

Post # 9
4644 posts
Honey bee

I know I kinda slowed down my wedding bee posts as the wedding day got closer but YAY we are all FINALLY married! 

Here the sneak peak we got from our Photog! It is of our First look!

Post # 10
3271 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

I love your dress! It’s so fun 😀

Post # 11
2047 posts
Buzzing bee

@elysion:  HERE HERE!!! now its the waiting game for our pro pics lol

almost worse then waiting for the day to come haha!! cant wait

Post # 12
298 posts
Helper bee

Glad everyone had great weddings too! I am still in awe of how PERFECT our day was! The weather turned out gorgeous, no problems all day, all of our divorced families got along and no one wanted to leave at the end of the night. We had to kick them out. A few of the hiccups we had were funny and nothing to even get upset about. It was also amazing to see everything I had worked so hard on for months and months look so good. So much better than I ever imagined. I am still on cloud nine thinking about that day. 

@shanbp:  I agree! My photographer posted a couple pics and it has gotten me so excited to see the rest. I can hardly stand it! I have only seen a few guest photos, I hope there are more to hold us over.

Post # 14
339 posts
Helper bee

Congrats ladies ! We made it ! 😀

I can’t believe we’ve been married for a week now ! Crazy ! 🙂

We had the best day ever ! <3

Post # 15
1428 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

Congrats to us all!  It’s weird to come back to reality, that life is continuing on after the wedding…  And that all of my to-do lists are now obsolete!  Our day was so incredibly amazing, the weather was better than I could have even hoped, the venue was gorgeous, the flowers were perfect, and there was so much love surrounding us – I still can’t believe how well it all went.  Hooray!

Post # 16
58 posts
Worker bee

I can’t believe we’re married!!! It really is so strange to just pick up and move on with life after such an amazing event! Everything fell into place more perfectly than I expected and I am just so grateful for all of the love!! So many wonderful people, great music, amazing drinks, and awesome food (catered by myself *pat on the back*).

We just got back from our honeymoon and I am really not ready to go back to work!! At least I’ll have something beautiful to daydream about 🙂

Congratulations, ladies!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors