(Closed) 8.18.12 bees. We are getting married in 1 month!!

posted 5 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Ahhhh! So excited/stressed! Time really is flying…it will be here before we know it.

I have so much to wrap up at work before I feel comfortable leaving for 3 weeks. And so much to finish for the wedding.  

Post # 4
373 posts
Helper bee

OMG I wasnt stresesd until now. We are moving next weekend which happens to be the same weekend of both our joint bachelor and bachelorette parties and our individual ones as well. I only really have 2 full weekends left to do anything wedding related 🙁 Having the 2 out of 3 biggest things going on in my life happen within weeks of each other wasnt the brightest ideas. I literally wake up every day feeling sick and feel sick throughout the day I cant wait to have my life back 🙂

Post # 5
45 posts
Newbee

Holy cow, where did the time go?!  I have a feeling these next 30 days are going to FLY by … I’m definitely ready for it to be here, but holy cow there’s lots to do still!

Post # 6
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

Running out of weekends!! And still so much to do!

Post # 7
72 posts
Worker bee

Mine is on the 17th so I’m even closer… Week!! I am just now starting to get into major anxiety mode :/

The topic ‘8.18.12 bees. We are getting married in 1 month!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors