170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Ohmygawd that dress! Wow. SO much wow!

Post # 4
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Selcier:  Holy crap. 1) You are STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL. 2) That dress is PERFECT. now I want a blue dress– where did you find it!! and 3)  absolutely love the picture on your apartment couch!!!

Post # 5
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

great pics, where did you get the dress?

Post # 7
42453 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful! I love your dress and you are a stunning bride! He’s not too bad either.

Post # 8
38 posts
Newbee

Um, I LOVE THIS. You are beautiful and everything about your wedding is incredible. That paper suite is totally cool and your menu was crazy and I WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING.  I love love love this wedding. Congratulations, you beautiful couple!

Post # 9
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Wow! So beautiful! I really love your style! Congratulations!!!

Post # 10
5483 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Selcier:  your dress is beautiful.

Post # 11
4367 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I am so fucking jealous, I WANTED BADLY to wear a blue dress and everyone made fun of me, I totally regret not doing it.

I love everything about this wedding.  You were gorgeous, congratulations!!

Post # 12
167 posts
Blushing bee

that dress is everything!!!! Does that say you seriously only paid $75 for it? I love it and you look AMAZING!

Post # 14
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Selcier Very nice and thanks for sharing, how true to size was it? I’m so sad they only have black and it not in blue!

Post # 15
980 posts
Busy bee

Oh such a beautiful day! I adore the photos in your apartment and with your cat. It all just so comfortable and homey. Such a wonderful start to the day, I’m sure. And your hubby and you are so gorgeous! Love your dress and his plaid shirt!

Congratulations!

Post # 16
498 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

sooo beautiful…love your dress..the pics in the apartment were great…loved the one with your kitty…looks like my kitty 🙂  but beautiful pics, you look gorgeous and happy…congrats to you and best wishes for a forever happy marriage!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors