(Closed) 9-11-13

posted 6 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

At first I was going to say you’re probably not going to have too many date twins (at least not from the U.S.) since I don’t think any Americans would choose to be married on 9-11..then I realized your date on your profile is november 9th so then I realized that you guys probably just do your dates opposite from us πŸ™‚ lol.

And that was pretty much pointless information for you but at least you have a comment! πŸ˜‰ CONGRATS! And happy planning!!

Post # 4
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

P.S. The time is going to FLY. Trust me. Don’t ever feel like you’re doing anything too early, because time will run out before you know it.

I feel like just weeks ago I was a year away!

Best of luck πŸ™‚

Post # 8
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m also getting married on 11/9/13!!  So far we have booked our photographer, and we are almost done with booking our venue/caterer, florist, makeup/hair artist, and decor rentals.  I’m just waiting on final numbers on the venue and catering from my planner before signing contracts with the other vendors.

Other than that, I’ve started on some of my DIY projects, like my strassed shoes, invitations, and fabric flower bouquet.  I’ve also purchased and recieved my dress, as well as most of my accessories!

Post # 9
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@xlittlemissbridex:  THIS! I saw the date and was shocked … I was happy to see I was mistaken, though! 

Post # 11
363 posts
Helper bee

@Pokemon:  Yep, I ordered it in April!  I didn’t orignally intend to buy a dress when I first went shopping, but I found one that I love and I couldn’t pass it up!  No harm in at least looking now. πŸ™‚  We are getting closer to being just a year out afterall!

Post # 13
363 posts
Helper bee

@Pokemon:  Oh wow, you’ve gotten a ton done then!  DJ is the next thing on the list I think, after everything else is nailed down.  All of this would have been done sooner if our first venue hadn’t backed out on us.  Oh well though, we ended up finding a much cooler place to replace it! πŸ˜€

What is your color scheme/theme?  Mine is purple ombre, white and silver!

Post # 15
363 posts
Helper bee

My dress is ivory.  Our ceremony and reception will be indoors, although it isn’t really that cold here in early November. I just worked out that way, but it does eliminate a lot of potential issues with weather, since it can be unpredictable!

What about you? πŸ˜€

The topic ‘9-11-13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors