(Closed) 9-22-12 100 Days!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
1670 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

WOO!! 100 days! Our invitations are soo close to being ready to go out. I’m so excited!

Post # 4
32 posts
Newbee

I just cannot believe it! I feel like I have so many more things I need to do!!! We have a lot scratched off our list so far but definitely need those 100 days! We need to finish our invities as well and send them out. Glad I’m on track with the other bees!

Post # 5
433 posts
Helper bee

Just came on here to post that! Getting ready to start addressing invitations and mail them out in the next week or so. And starting to work on the ceremony text. I also really need to buy gifts for bridesmaids, parents, groom. But feeling in pretty good shape.

Post # 6
243 posts
Helper bee

whoooo! time is FLYING now! Is everyone sending out soon? I was going to follow the 2 month think that would put me in July?!?!?

Post # 7
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence

Are you serious?! AAAAHH! I have so much stuff to do still!!

Post # 8
2135 posts
Buzzing bee

AAAahhhhhhhh, I know! I am so excited! Everyday I have butterflies in my stomache, and this is 100 days out! I don’t even want to now how many butterflies I will have the week of!

Post # 9
57 posts
Worker bee

Haha I just posted that in another thread.  I’m, um, really behind.  I need to make every one of these days count…

Post # 10
238 posts
Helper bee

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I thought I still had so much time!

Post # 11
104 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t believe it’s so close! I think I have a case of wedding-itis kinda like Senioritis when you are in your last semester…

I sent my invitations out on Monday and I got 7 of them back already!

Post # 13
25 posts
Newbee

Eeek! We are fully DIY and paying for it ourselves on 1 income. I am sooo far behind.

Post # 14
1670 posts
Bumble bee

Ahh! double digits!! I’m panicking on when to send my invitations. I keep changing my mind. One day I’ll get super excited and want to mail them NOW, then the next day I think “they aren’t ready, it’s too soon.”

Post # 15
949 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Totally crazy, how did we get this close to time? I’m waffling about when to send invitations, too… But it’s kind of moot since they’re not done! But I’m super proud of myself for making the printer work, and the test ones look great, so I guess there’s hope? Eek.

The topic ‘9-22-12 100 Days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors