- 8 years ago
- Wedding: August 2010
With 59 days to go, what’s left on your to-do list? I thought it would be cool to check in and see where everyone’s at.
Here’s my list –
- decide on processional/recessional music for the harpist
- pick readers & readings
- finalize/tweak ceremony wording
- get/make ring pillow
- select cocktail hour food
- pick wine offerings
- make table numbers
- make menus
- make seating chart (I’ll probably do a big chart rather than individual cards)
- pick 1st dance song and parent dance songs
- take a couple of dance lessons?
- finalize dinner ipod playlist
- get parents’ wedding pictures to display at reception?
- order thank you notes
- buy FI’s suit
- my dress fittings (it already basically fits, so this should be no big deal)
- get bra to wear with my wedding dress
- make hair/makeup trial and day-of appointments
- take e-pics (scheduled for late aug)
- write a card to give FI on the day of
I’m feeling pretty good – things are coming together! After mid-aug I should have my final guest count which will let me get started on a lot of other details.