9-27-13 Recap – Pic HEAVY!!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Baroness_Meg: Love the photos of you down by the Humber River! It’s such a gorgeous park and I’ve often thought that it would be a perfect spot for wedding photos – which you just proved! I also adore your bouquet, have such a soft spot for club moss!

Congratulations to you and your husband – your day looks so pretty!

Post # 5
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I love it! Oh my gosh, everything! The wood floors, the stone fireplace, the natural, earthy, classic, vintage feel. The lights, that seating chart! And you look so happy!

Post # 6
5285 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Baroness_Meg:  Sooooooo beautiful!!! Yayy for Ontario brides!!!!! I love the picture with Huckleberry…reminds me of my old cat. Congrats!!!!!!

Post # 7
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Beautiful!! Congrats!

Post # 8
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Baroness_Meg: Did you see any fish when you were there? This time of the year the salmon is going up river, you can see lots of them right by that first waterfall by the bridge. I think THAT’S amazing in a city the size of Toronto, never expected that when I moved here! 

Anyway, everything was so pretty for your wedding and I’m glad you managed to solve the small hiccups that happened. A little surprised by the Old Mill situation though, that’s so unfair of them to talk about a closet space as if it was a suite!

Post # 9
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Beautiful !!!

Post # 10
1234 posts
Bumble bee

@Baroness_Meg:  STUNNING. I love so many of your pictures, you def. have some frame-worthy ones!!!!!!! You two are such a good looking couple together 😉

Post # 11
1234 posts
Bumble bee

Also, I am glad I am not the only one who posted a bazillion pics for their recap, haha 🙂

Post # 12
539 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Lovely!  You look radiant.  And I have to say, I think I’m in love with your bouquet. haha.  Its so pretty.

Post # 13
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

You are absolutely gorgeous!!  Wow, everything looks amazing – dress, flowers, just WOW!  

Post # 14
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Baroness_Meg:  Very lovely hpotos and congrats!

Post # 15
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Restaurant

Gorgeous pictures! Did you do your own makeup?  It looks fantastic!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors