9-28-13 recap with professional pics (preview)

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Wow this is lovely!!! Love the theatre!!!! Congratulations!

Post # 4
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Fantastic settings, the theatre and the outside shots. And you look great. I actually think it looks great that you are the only one with a boquet, it really makes it pop.

Congratulations

Post # 5
2319 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats 🙂

Post # 6
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

OMG, I LOVE the Super Mario boutonnieres! 

The theater idea is a really cool, and the blue of the bridesmaids’ dresses is understated, muted, and lovely.  Looked like a wonderful wedding!

Post # 7
1653 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Stace126:  Congrats!  As a fellow Pens fan who also incorparted the PGH Pens into her reception, good job! Especially love your table numbers 🙂

Post # 8
2114 posts
Buzzing bee

@Stace126:  so cute!! Loved all your little touches! Fav photos : the groomsmen pretending to watch a movie in the theater and a few of you and your SO afterwards, espcially the one in front of the gazebo with teh reflection in the water.

CONGRATS!!!

Post # 10
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Stace126:  ohh, I have been wating for your recaps since you said you had some hockey elements! How beautiful, I love the venue you picked. And you look great!! The hockey jersey guest book is such an awesome idea. Congrats!

Post # 11
2419 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Congratulations! Everything was beautiful! And I LOVED that you incorporated the Pens into it. 🙂

Post # 13
Hostess
30305 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Stace126:  You look beautiful! Congratulations on getting married!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors