(Closed) 9 days to go & i dont feel like im ready

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
18645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Don’t worry about it!  We didn’t have much of a timeline (but you do need to know when you will take the pictures and the earliest you can be at the ceremony site).  We didn’t have a seating chart and nothing bad happened!  We also didn’t have a must have photo list.

Just relax and try to enjoy it, if some things don’t get done, they weren’t important to you.

Post # 4
235 posts
Helper bee

Okay, you have your “To do” list right in front of you.  Prioritize what you have to get done to what you would like to get done.  Then divide up the chores by the nine days you have left and enlist anyone and everyone who is willing to help you!  Don’t be afraid to ask.  Most people love to help, especially for weddings!  You can’t control the weather, but no matter what, you WILL get married and it WILL be a great day!

Post # 5
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hang in there!  You’re in the home stretch. 
I’m getting married the day before you and if some things don’t get done, they don’t get done.    I think this stressed feeling is pretty normal.

Post # 6
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m freaking out too. You are not the only one. I still have favors, programs, place cards, table numbers, napkin folding, airbrush tan,  hotel booking for the night of, finding an outfit for the afterparty, cleaning house for the Rehearsal Dinner, and making a vegetarian meal for Future Mother-In-Law for the Rehearsal Dinner, give deposits to everyone,  finish playlist and must have photo list, and start our slideshow photo presentation.

It will all come together. Get as much help as you can. And don’t worry, Fiance will love you no matter what! It’s the best test for future stressors.

The topic ‘9 days to go & i dont feel like im ready’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors