9 days!!! We are in the single digits!!! 09.21.13

posted 3 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
6273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

breathe, relax, you are almost there.  congrats!

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee

I know! 9 days oh my gosh. I have to fly to the wedding location on Sunday and I just can’t wait to be there and get stuff cracking! Eeeek!

Post # 5
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m jealous.  I have four projects that all need finishing up this weekend.  Including going pick up my Maid of Honor who is flying in for the wedding, and I lost my wedding binder- with everything in it.  Last I saw it was a week ago.  What?!  My plans, my contacts!  I need to call the person making the cake and confirm what time she’s coming!  There are minions in my house- I just know it!  LOL

Post # 6
1367 posts
Bumble bee

@jesssamesssa:  UGH!! I”m a day ahead of you and NOT liking that forecast.  Guess I better scout an alt location for our photographs.  GRRRR.

Post # 7
236 posts
Helper bee

Mrs-Sept-2013I hear you.  my fi, I and my MOH are traveling together on Wednesday to our destination wedding.  12 hour drive!  I’m excited to see what my centerpieces are going to look like- FMIL has been holding out on me! 

Post # 9
31 posts
Newbee

I’m also in NC and the weather is 🙁  Luckily it tends to change almost daily, yesterday it was 60%, when I looked last night it was down to 10% and now it’s back up to 40%.  There’s just no way of knowing, but that won’t keep me from stressing over it.

Post # 10
778 posts
Busy bee

We have a wedding to go to this weekend and I really need the days off to be doing stuff but oh well! I guess I can get some last minute inspiration in?!

Just checked the weather, supposedly it’s going to be a high of 78!! THANK GOD. It’s still been in the high 90’s here and our wedding ceremony is outside so I was nervous!

Post # 11
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

I REFUSE to look at the weather just yet!!!! I will look when it gets like, three days from the date. I just know that I absolutely cannot change it. And even if it does “precipitate” we have tents for the ceremony and rehearsal, and pictures will get a little more creative inside the B&B.

I can’t say that I won’t be horribly disappointed if it rains ALL day and we can’t do ANYTHING outside, but I know there are alternatives in place.

So I refuse to look at the weather because it will change 5 times between now and then anyway and it will just stress me out! I don’t even particularly care if it’s overcast, really, I just would be disappointed if it rained allll day….

My biggest problem right now is I can’t CONCENTRATE! ON ANYTHING! I am slowly checking off the to-do list but my mind just keeps running over eveyrthing in circles over and over and over again.

Post # 12
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

OMG I SHIT YOU NOT…. no sooner am I done responding to the thread than my mom emails me the WEDDING DAY WEATHER OUTLOOK! MA!!!!! C’MON!!!

LOL.

Post # 13
1367 posts
Bumble bee

@jesssamesssa:  I just refreshed the weather forecast and it looks better in NYC now.  Did it clear up for you?

Post # 14
35 posts
Newbee

Weather forecast roulette. I know it’s not accurate and flip flops 2x daily but I can’t help myself from checking it. Super unhelpful but dang it I want to know!

Post # 15
165 posts
Blushing bee

I have my bachelorette this weekend!  I think all I have left to do is finish the seating cards.  We have a DOC that is handling the timeline and getting it to all the vendors.  So I’m really not worried! 

It’s my last Friday at work as a single woman! OMG!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors