9 DPO and my boobs feel like watermelons right now….

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

My first symptom was excessive watery discharge. I am impatient and started testing at 9dpo and got a positive at 11dpo. Good luck! 

Post # 3
422 posts
Helper bee

Sore boobs was one of my first pregnancy symptoms, along with fatigue. I wasn’t temping or using OPKs so I’m not sure how many dpo I was, but I think was was around 14-15 dpo when I got my positive. However, I always had sore/swollen boobs as a PMS symptom. The difference with when I was actually pregnant was that the nipples were extra tender too, and they were so sore that even just laying down to sleep hurt (like, moving from one side to another).

Post # 4
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

As long as you wouldn’t mind seeing a BFN too much…I vote you should test! 9DPO isn’t necessarily too early for a BFP…

Post # 5
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I had that last month and bfn for me. Hopefully yours ends up better! 

Post # 6
7262 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

For me it was super sore nipples and a pinching feeling in my abdomen, I was 6 weeks when I tested. Sore boobs were normal for me before my period, but sore nipples were not. I also noticed blue veins on my boobs.

Post # 7
2598 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ShabbyChicBee:  Bigger boobs was a normal PMS symptom for me, and a tiny bit of bloating. I got SUPER bloated (and hungry) a few days before my period was due and probably would’ve tested positive but waited until I was a day or two late- the second pink line was so dark! Best of luck to you!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors