9 DPO (I think?) & going crazy

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 2
4063 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ctopanga :  Try to give it at least two more days. FX for you!

Post # 3
Hostess
11844 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

ctopanga :  typically if you’re pregnant enough for symptoms you’re pregnant enough for a test to catch it but I would wait until at least 10DPO before testing personally 🙂

FX bee!

Post # 5
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Have you tested yet? 🙊

Post # 6
553 posts
Busy bee

ctopanga :  Please wait to test if you can! The weekend before I got my BFP I was miserable because I thought that I was out for that month and then I got a BFP at 13 DPO on Monday. You may be one of the lucky ones who gets an early BFP but if I were you I would try to wait. Keeping my FX for you. Btw, when I got pregnant I had several days of weird cramping and twinges that were similar to period pain but I didn’t start my period. Hoping this is it!

Post # 8
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

AHHHHH! I love this!!! Congratulations Bee!!!! laughing

Post # 11
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

ctopanga :  ahhhhh!! Congratulations!!!! 

Post # 12
4063 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ctopanga :  Yay!!! Congratulations!!

Post # 14
1261 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Woo hoo! Congrats!!

Post # 15
2466 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Congrats!  I would call in the next few weeks as some OB/Gyns are hard to get in.  You will give them the date of your last period and they will tell you when they want to see you.  Most of the time unless there are special concerns it isn’t until 8 or 9 weeks (generally 4 or 5 weeks after you find out- it feels crazy to wait that long before seeing a doctor but there is really nothing they can do right away).  

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors