30312 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@WithTheMostess:  Wow, TLC, just wow. That’s my initial instinct. 😉

Post # 5
5008 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

@WithTheMostess:  YES! Thank you for reminding me. I absolutely loooove trash TV, lol. I have no idea what the scenarios are – for some reason, I thought they were ppl from out of the country and that’s why they have 90 days to get married – before their visa expires. But that probably makes NO sense, lol. 

ETA: Just googled – and I’m right. From TLC’s website, “Using a unique 90-day fiance visa — the K-1 visa — four women will travel to the U.S. to live with their overseas fiances for the first time. The couples must marry before their visas expire in 90 days, or the visiting fiancees have to return home.”

Post # 6
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Is this real lol it seems like a terrible idea.. and now I want to see it hahah 🙂

Post # 7
4540 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Royalton White Sands

I’m absolutely going to have to watch this.

Post # 8
1969 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’ll be tuning in.  One of the guys I work with just did this, I believe.  He’s not on the show.  But his new wife is from Germany, and I believe they had about 90 days to tie the knot, if I’m not mistaken.

Post # 9
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I love mindless TV too, so I’m def going to have to tune in. I guess I will have to see if it interferes with the golden globes tonight.

Post # 10
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID

@WithTheMostess:  Ah! what time does it come on? If it doesn’t interfere with my Math Economics homework and/or the Golden Globes, then yes, I will. If not, I’ll watch it on demand tomorrow. 😀

Post # 11
9412 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Sounds like visa shopping to me. I will spare my brain. 

Post # 12
3442 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So excited! I always watch the fundementalist mormon shows on TLC (ex-mormon here). I also always watch the Amish shows. Now, this? Count me in!

I love TLC 😛

Post # 13
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

it’s set on my DVR… i love TLC!

Post # 14
1416 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

My FI and I are watching it tonight. We had to go through the immigration process to get me into Canada. So shows like this interest us.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors