9/21/13 – Rain can't stop you!!!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
980 posts
Busy bee

Aw congratulations! I’m glad the rain didn’t ruin your day! You look gorgeous. Beautiful setting and I love the moon prop it is so sweet! What is it made from? 

Post # 4
2319 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Gorgeous photos 🙂

Post # 5
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Beautiful!  Congrats and it is awesome that it worked out so well for you 🙂

Post # 7
9529 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congratulations on not letting the rain spoil your day!!!

Post # 8
778 posts
Busy bee

congrats! beautiful pics! it poured on our day too, date twin!

Post # 10
778 posts
Busy bee

@Sunnyday278:  right?! We had a 10% chance of rain! I was so mad at first but I definitely think it’s good luck!

Post # 11
2124 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m so happy for you that you didn’t let rain ruin your day. I wish I would have seen this post before my wedding. The morning of our wedding it poured, like seriously poured. I was devastated but everyone kept trying to make me feel better by saying that the rain would stop and we could still have the ceremony outside. I wouldn’t listen to them and was convinced that our ceremony was ruined because our dream of having the wedding outside in the apple orchard was over. I was so sad that I couldn’t enjoy the emotions that I should have felt like excitement and joy. 

Well I should have tried to think positively like everyone else because as we were on the way to the venue (it was about 45 mintues away), I got a call from our coordinator that it had never rained there except for a light drizzle and even though it was a little cloudy, we could probably have the ceremony and cocktail hour outside as planned. That is when my whole mood changed. I was so excited and happy but worried still that it might start to pour. Well we were able to have the ceremony outside and even though there were a couple of drops at the beginning it never really rained there the whole night. 

Post # 12
980 posts
Busy bee

@Sunnyday278:  Wow it all sounds very complicated! Haha looks fantastic though. Thank you for enlightenintole and congratulations again!

Post # 15
1988 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@Sunnyday278:  Congratulations! And congratulations again for having such supportive wedding guests who didn’t let the rain ruin your wedding day 🙂

Oh, and go buy that lottery ticket – rain on your wedding day means you’ll have lots of money 😉

Post # 16
980 posts
Busy bee

@Sunnyday278:  LOL! I can imagine that was a complicated thing to do as well! Hahaha I’m glad the best man was able to get it sorted for you.

Thats a fantastic idea to rent it out too! Definitely make it easier for others. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors