(Closed) 9/25 Brides — 100 Days!

posted 7 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

So close! I feel exactly the same way. I would love to have everything done by August, so I am not running around like crazy. I have very little DIY things going on. All of the big stuff is out of the way, now just all of the odds and ends that take up time and really add to the good ole “to-do” list:

-#1 visit the money tree

-Get invitations OUT

-Rings

-Dress fittings

-Hair trial

-Finish table numbers and other reception decor (candy buffet?)

-Songs for ceremony and reception (including Do not Play list)

-Attendant and parents gifts

-out of town bags

-Vows

-plan day of and day before timeline

Post # 4
57 posts
Worker bee

100 days!!!!  Yea!   I have to admit: I’m a bit nervous that I’m behind but so excited it’s almost here. 

Post # 5
3620 posts
Sugar bee

YIKES! So much to do!!! <insert panic attack here> Phew!

Post # 6
512 posts
Busy bee

I’m starting to panic but Joanne’s list looks a lot like mine so I’m feeling a little better.

Post # 7
335 posts
Helper bee

OMG….it just hit me like a ton of bricks right now.  We have 100 days left! Yikes is correct 7SEVENJ9!

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

Yes, its about 85 days to go before we say “I Do”.  We still have ALOT to do.  At the same time I feel we have ALOT done.  I’m starting to get nervous!

Post # 9
624 posts
Busy bee

it’s crazy, too, how fast the days tick away now that we’re under the 100 day mark!! i feel like there’s a lot to do, and not a lot of time left!

Post # 10
3620 posts
Sugar bee

Can you believe that it’s this close?! Invitations are out, but no RSVP’s yet!!! Can’t wait til they start rolling in!

The topic ‘9/25 Brides — 100 Days!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors