9/27/14 recap….hind sight… what a waste of money (long)

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m sorry your day didn’t go exactly how you wanted it to, but if it’s any consolation, you looked BEAUTIFUL. Like, holy damn, you look incredible! I absolutely love your bridesmaids dresses, too. Gorgeous to the max 😀

Post # 3
7531 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

NurseMandie:  Sorry about your mom raining on your parade. Your wedding dress looks gorgeous! You have great pictures.  It looks like you had a great time, and your kids are adorable. Congratulations!

Post # 4
230 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations on your wedding and marriage! You look so beautiful and happy, had I not known the backstory I would say it was perfect! SO sorry you had all that DRAMA!!!

Enjoy the positive memories and your new hubby! Time really will heal most (if not all) of these things but it’s totally ok to be annoyed/sad for a while- it’s only been 3 days after all! Congrats again! 🙂

Post # 5
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Yikes, I’m sorry your day didn’t go as planned.  You looked georgous!  I know you’re not asking for advice, but maybe you could plan an anniversary party- less fuss, more fun!

Post # 7
4647 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

NurseMandie:  Well everything sure looks beautiful and wonderful!! I think your story is probably more common than a lot of people care to admit. :o) I also think weddings can bring out the worst in some people (family “helping” and whatnot). Why IS that????

Post # 8
1300 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Chapel on Base

Thanks gorgeous sharing.  I never would have known anything had gone wrong.  Everyone looks so happy.  

Post # 9
5208 posts
Bee Keeper

NurseMandie:  You look gorgeous in those pics! I’m sorry that some things didn’t go well. Hopefully, with a little time you’ll be able to look back and feel better about the day over all. Also, I’m so glad you didn’t mention that friend after what she said to you. What a drama queen! 

Post # 10
2007 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

NurseMandie:  Sorry the day didn’t go as well as you had hoped, but you looked beautiful! Your pictures turned out great, as well! Congratulations!

Post # 11
297 posts
Helper bee

After reading about the red punch stain on your dress I pictured the most horrific wedding scenerio. But I don’t even see anything red or even pale pink on your dress! Wow, how did you get rid of that stain???

Post # 12
867 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m sorry your day didn’t go fully as planned but at least you have some amazing memories from the night as well. I hate to say it, but what you experienced is exactly why I’m having wedding planner. I have seen way too many DYI brides stressed over all of these small things that should be taken care of by someone else. Obviously brides choose to forgo a planner for the cost but that extra money is so worth not having any stress to me. I feel like so many of these little things you went through were preventable. 

Post # 13
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I can’t see your pictures, but congratualtions!  I am sorry it didn’t all go as planned, but you’re married!! YAY for that!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors