9/27/2014 Recap *pic heavy*

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

akkaer1:  beautiful love the pictures. Your dress is stunning.

Post # 3
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Congrats!!! I want to see better pictures of the cake. I love how the aisle was decorated!

Post # 4
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Stunning!

Love your pink dress.

Post # 6
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Everything looked great! Sorry the photographer was a no show though, that’s a bummer.  Congratulations!!

Post # 10
4944 posts
Honey bee

akkaer1:  Congratulations on your marriage! Your dress is gorgeous, and you were a beautiful bride. I love the way you set up your aisle, and the rice krispy cake is amazing!! It looks like it was a beautiful and fun wedding!

Post # 11
msbordercollieMember
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I can’t believe your photographer was a no show!  That’s awful.  Glad you still got some pics.  🙂  LOVE your cake!

Post # 12
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Your wedding was so beautiful!! Such a shame the photographer didn’t show 🙁 no excuse would be good enough. That cake looks so yummy! Congrats! 🙂

Post # 13
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I love your dress-so pretty! And I love the pic of the kids with the guitars! The lighting at your reception really set a great mood, I think!

It’s so terrible that your photographer didn’t show up, that is beyond unprofessional, but bless that event planner for getting someone there to capture your memories. Congrats on your marriage!

Post # 14
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

I am so sorry your photog was a no show! I hope you get all of your money back… I can’t believe it. I would be close to tears… it makes my heart/stomach do weird things when I think about it.

Your dress is gorge and everything looks wonderful. I’m sure it was  great night nonetheless.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors