(Closed) 9/29 brides! (or others coming up)… 10 day forecast

posted 5 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We are getting married at the end of hurricaine season in Jamaica. I can’t wait for us to hit the 10 day countdown mark so we can start watching the weather. We are on day 34. I will send good vibes for sunshine on your wedding day.  

Post # 4
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

mine is looking as good as i could expect. im in canada so its forecasted for 19 celcius (66 faren) and im happy with that. but its the weather, i’ll feel better when its next friday and the forecast is still nineteen. im also obsessed with it though.

Post # 5
341 posts
Helper bee

Yay!! Me too!!  Its so strange that its finally this close, it does not feel “real” yet!  Looks like Highs of 77 and lows of 67 with a 10% chance of rain (which is fine because everything is indoors)

Post # 6
949 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Seriously. Every weather site has changed its mind continuously. Right now, one says sunny, one says sun then light rain but only 0.09 inches of it, another says 40% chance of thunderstorms but only 0.05 inches of rain. I’m just going to call it good, surely we can sneak a 20 minute outdoor ceremony into all that indecision. Ridiculous.

Post # 7
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

I don’t get to see the 10-day forecast until tomorrow (9/30 bride), but I’ve been stalking the 15 day forecast, and it’s gone from telling me 100% chance of rain, to showers, to chance of showers, to sunny. The forecast has gotten better each day I checked so hopefully it stays that way!

Post # 8
1719 posts
Bumble bee

Weather in Boston is suppose to be high 70, low 50 with a 10% chance of rain.  New England weather is so schizo.  We won’t know how it is like until it gets closer.  I hope there is no rain so we can take outdoor pics.

Post # 9
1116 posts
Bumble bee

78 degrees and 30% chance of showers.  As PP said hopefully we can fit in a 15 min ceremony and a few pics, that’s all I want then it can rain the night away 🙂

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee

I’m checking accuweather.com right now…

61, cooler with RAIN?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just yesterday it was giving me 73, sunny! LOL

I will keep checking EVERY DAY. lol. 

Post # 11
84 posts
Worker bee

I was so excited earlier this week Sunny Sunny 72, etc. one day it even said “Abundant Sunshine” now this morning I got the same as PP. I’m trying reaaaallly hard to avoid looking for a little while. It just makes me crazy & we all know it will change again at least a few times in the next week. GAH

Post # 13
588 posts
Busy bee

haha mine is 66 with 20% chance of rain !! bbbboooooooooooooooooooooooo

Post # 14
142 posts
Blushing bee

ugh. i hate the heat and mine shows High 90’s. Crazy SoCal weather.

Post # 15
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

OMG!  Was just gonna post this!!!!  REALLLY?  Outdoor patio reception 🙁  Aren’t we always in a drought? LOL

Post # 16
750 posts
Busy bee

Mine said 60% chance of rain with scattered showers this morning, but has since been downgraded to mostly cloudy with a 20% chance. Everyone keeps telling me the forcast will change, so Im hoping for sun, but investing in cute rainboots and a huge umbrella, just in case…

The topic ‘9/29 brides! (or others coming up)… 10 day forecast’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors