(Closed) $99 Cricut sale at Michaels

posted 9 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
32 posts
Newbee

Is that the Cricut Expression? The one with the Storybook cartridge? I’ve never even heard of them before I found Weddingbee and now I want one so bad but I still don’t really understand them haha..

Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2009

okay, so I’ve never heard of it either, and am glad I’m not the only one! Can someone give me a quick "what" description and what kinds of things us brides can use them for?! 

Thanks everyone!!

Post # 5
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Byodo-In Temple, Luau Reception

Ugh! Now I have to fight the temptation to buy it. :o)

Post # 6
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

At Michael’s, the Critcut Expression is not the one on sale for $99.  I just bought a Cricut Expression last week off ebay.  I am using it for  creating monograms for my flower vases and whatever else I can think of.  It is super simple to use.  It took me a couple of times to get used to the cutting levels but with the help from other Bees, I am now working on my first project.  I actually think I am going to use it to make my thank you cards as well.  I happened to be in Walmart and saw that the Cricut Expression was only $260 there compared to $400 at Michael’s, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn’s.  I hope this helps and if you have any more questions about the Cricut, send me a PM.  Good Luck and you will LOVE it!

Post # 7
776 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Ooh thanks for letting us know Yorkie!  For all you girls with a cricut I have two questions:

1. which one do you really think is better? Is the expression worth the extra cost?

2. And also can you hook the original ($99) one up to your computer to do custom cuts or is that only on the expression?

Thanks!

The topic ‘$99 Cricut sale at Michaels’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors