99 days until my wedding…. *cue minor freak out*

posted 3 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
1871 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@mu_t:  Congratulations!! That is an exciting hurdle to get over! I am sure you will be fine. You still have lots of time to get things done. 🙂

Post # 5
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

So soon! It’s 101 days for me and I can’t believe it’s almost double digits. Planning is ok track for me, I have a master list that I’m always checking and ticking things off (writing it all out, even the tiny things, so I can see exactly what’s left is so helpful btw). The list is getting smaller and smaller! 

Post # 6
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

I felt fine. Lol

Post # 9
2782 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@mu_t:  I’m at the 10 day mark- and due to circumstances, we didn’t do anything wedding for the past 1.5 weeks.  I’m almost laughing because there’s so much to do- but at this point, it’s getting so close I am almost calm.  

Post # 10
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@mu_t:  Ah so exciting! Its like 122 days for us so I am so excited for double digits!! I am trying to get a lot done now before the holiday rush of travelling and shopping and ya know eating for American thanksgiving hahaha

Post # 12
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

Congrats!
But believ me girl, i remember counting down at like 230 or so days! I remember my 99 day mark… it feels like it was yesterday. It goes by SO fast!! But congrats!

Post # 13
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@mu_t:  sorry! I rarely freak out about anything so I was calm until the week before. For me, 99 days was/would be quite a bit of time. Im also not good at counting down so I never did that. I had a 200-person wedding and everything got done! You will get it done. One thing at a time…

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors