(Closed) A $4500-$5000 reception?

posted 6 years ago in Dallas
Post # 3
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Decemeber will be great for discounts. If you choose a Fri or Sun date will be cheaper too. I found catering for $4 person and you can schedule a tasting. Let me know what details you are particular about and I can share all my vendors with you!  How many guests??

Post # 6
2693 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@LecheLady:  I envy you: $4 p/p for the menu…what does it include?  I thought I got a steal on my caterer but that is an amazing pric.

My total wedding, minus the honeymoon, is about $4500 (for ceremony and reception).  Sounds like you got a great deal.  It is short noitice but so many people plan weddings in less time then we all think we need.  Good luck.

Post # 7
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My aunts wedding for 300+ people was under $3,000 and it was an all enclusive, sit down dinner with 4 course meal,  dj but no open bar. I don’t know the details but it can be done! And since your off season it should help alot. 

The only other things I could think of is if you pay a little more for a nicer venue you don’t have to spend so much on decor.

And if you do buy alot of decor don’t personalize it permanently and you could easily sell it later and make some money back ^-^

Like if you did have to get tablecloths buy theme in a normal color like white and sell them later. It would end up cheaper then renting.

Post # 8
1524 posts
Bumble bee

@bridalprincess:  can u give me a breakdown of ur budget bcz im looking to do a 5k TOTAL wedding

I was thinking the arboretum or botanical gardens but imnt sure yet

The topic ‘A $4500-$5000 reception?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors