- 2 years ago
My wedding was last Saturday (a week ago today!) and everything was absolutely PERFECT, no word of a lie. A few things did occur that weren’t exactly to plan: I had borrowed a full-length veil from the shop I’d bought my dress to wear for the ceremony/ photos, however opted not to as I was already wearing a shorter veil which was driving me crazy, and our wedding day was quite humid so it was really too hot to wear it anyway.
Also, we had planned to have location photos at a scenic lookout close to our venue, however the weather unexpectedly became very misty and we therefore couldn’t see anything from the lookout, so we took some lovely shots in the bush surrounding the path leading up to the viewpoint – I actually MUCH prefer these anyway!
Anyway, I’ll include the few photos I have from guests and the sneak peak shares from our photographer’s Facebook page. Here are some brief details about our day;
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: Ruby’s, Mount Kembla, NSW Australia
- My Dress: Roz La Kelin, Priscilla
- Bridesmaid Dresses: The four of these were all purchased separately, in a colour that toned to the purple – lilac spectrum. Prices ranged from $14.00 to $399.00!
- Bouquet: Silk, purchased from AmoreBride on Etsy. I also ordered a smaller toss bouquet, which is equally lovely
- This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by ketii.