Post # 1
Could any bees give me some tips, as the wedding approaches i’m just getting a bit nervous. I want to be greatful for a rehearsal dinner, but truthfully i don’t want one for these reasons…but if someone could tell me about their experience i would appreciate it
1. rehearsal dinner starts friday at 6…i don’t want it to go late and go tos leep late the night before the wedding. i don’t want to be too tired the next day
2. My hair stylist said to have my hair a bit unwashed so that the curls stay in, i don’t know how to do my hair the night before so that i don’t have to wash it friday night
;-P any help opinion ears etc would be helpful<3
Post # 3
1. Have the rehearsal be designated for only a few hours (ie:2) I’m sure everyone will understand and realize that you need your rest for the big day!
2. Does your hair get greasy within a day? I would wash your hair as you normally do on Friday, then just shower the wedding morning without washing your hair, it will be fine. In reference to a style, anything will be fine. Having some product in your hair from your rehearsal “do” will actually be helpful in styling your hair in the morning, just don’t go overboad!
Post # 4
- Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall
@lovemyrussianpooza: Our rehearsal dinner was so much fun! We had dinner at about 7 and it naturally wrapped up by nine. Some of the boys decided to go out for drinks but everyone understood that I wanted to go home and prepare and get to bed earlier (not that I slept a wink!)
Post # 5
@lovemyrussianpooza: Our dinner was awesome. It started at 5:30 and we left by 8:30 even though people were still there. Everyone was more than understanding of our situation.
As far as your hair do what you normally do. Wash it and just let it be for the next day. They will figure it out.