(Closed) A New York wedding under 10,000 for about 60 guest.

posted 7 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2001

Well, you can definitely pull off a wedding with 10 grand. Did you make a list yet on what your willing to spend on the vendors? Or expenses? Such as the venue, the dress, food, favors, invitations, etc? See if your willing to spend more on one thing and less on another. It’ll help make you more focused on your budget and definitely will help you plan more easily. I’m thinking most of the stuff will be DIY? You’ll definitely save alot of money there.

Post # 4
44 posts
Newbee

Jiggly: I think I also left you another message on another thread. Did you end up booking Ravel. I saw Ravel and the Water’s Edge today. Ravel is so chic and feels like you are in Miami. Although, their pricing did not seem that competitive and did not include as many things as Water’s Edge did.

Let me know where you ended up booking.

Tks!

Post # 6
44 posts
Newbee

@jiggly..My wedding is not until Feb 2012..I think because I am having a winter wedding, Water’s Edge is quoting me $110/per, including sooo much, down to valet, coat check, cake, 3 entree selections and vegetarians and much more…I just got the quote from Ravel today and they are charging around $170/per!! For the winter time is insane..I pushed back and hopefully I can get a better quote because i loved the rooftop but for now, Water’s Edge is in the running..

When is your wedding? And the rooftop was AMAZING at Ravel.

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee

I never want to Ravel, but we booked at Water’s Edge for August 2011. Ultimately we ended up picking WE for the views and that everything was pretty much included.

Post # 9
44 posts
Newbee

@mabinqueens-HOW BIG is your wedding? I have been searching for awhile, and at the end of the day, the Water’s Edge by far is the best deal for the money and a great view.

The topic ‘A New York wedding under 10,000 for about 60 guest.’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors