A.A. 876 in search or lookalike :/

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11300 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Holy crap, that is gorgeous. Must be a new design? What’s your price point?

Post # 4
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am no help, but I wanted to tell you I tried it on and am obsessed with that dress. It is so beautiful. I hope you find it!

Post # 6
343 posts
Helper bee

Have you called or gone into salons to see about samples? When I tried it on, my consultant was a little miffed that they’d sent it in this color combo because she said most girls want ivory or white and would overlook this dress, so I’m wondering if that would mean they’d be more inclined to sell the sample. I lovvve that color combo though and I think it really brings out the detail.

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m no help, but this is the dress I’m wearing for my wedding in September. I love this dress. I got mine with the ivory belt, rather than the dark red. Good luck finding yours!!!

Post # 9
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Love this dress!

Post # 10
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@Jennyemm:  I have yet to try on any wedding dresses, BUT I have done a lot of research on champagne colored or just nude/blush colored dresses because I’m not the biggest of white.

It may sound crazy, but I thought about trying on this Sherri Hill Dress 21058 (not wedding) that is around $650 in the color Nude.

Another dress from the same designer is the Sherri Hill 21028 white open back lace mermaid for $798.

Also, you may want to try on Jasmine Collection F151001…. I think I’ve seen it runs around $1000 – $1300 max.

Casablanca is known to make a lot of its dresses available in the color champagne as well!

Hope this helps!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors