- 5 years ago
- Wedding: October 2014
Happy Friday! 🙂
So, the plan has been to sign and mail our deposit for our venue tomorrow (Bank Street in Stamford, CT). Yesterday, though, we got an email from a venue that is exactly what we were looking for (open space, customizable, can bring outside vendors), and potentially less expensive (though I haven’t run all of the numbers). Unfortunately, we haven’t seen the venue in person.
Should we still send in our deposit, or should we wait until we can go see the venue in New Haven next month? (Our wedding will be October 2014.)
And if anyone has experience with the Long Wharf Theatre in New Haven, I’d love to hear about it! 🙂