Add buttons to allure c200?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@RubyStar:  I have tried on this gown multiple time and even considered it as THE dress. my personal opinion is the dress is already busy enough as it is. I would not add buttons to it. I really wouldn’t even wear too much jewelry with it either. But that’s my taste. 

Post # 6
1157 posts
Bumble bee

It has crystals on it, right? I think it would be too much with crystals and buttons…

Post # 7
90 posts
Worker bee

@RubyStar:  it’s a magnificent dress and I’m sure you will just dazzle everyone in it. It’s beautiful. 

Post # 8
3084 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@RubyStar:  I’d put the buttons. I love buttons. 

Post # 10
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This was my dress! I just got married on Saturday. Everyone loved this dress and I so wish I had some other reason to wear it! But no, I would not add buttons. There is already a lot happening on the dress. 

Post # 11
1531 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I also wore an allure:)! My dress had buttons down the back and I loved it! 

Post # 13
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

This is my dress as well! And you just gave me the idea to add buttons to it. I love buttons, theyre pretty and I think they would actually compliment the dress so I say go for it! If I get the buttons added on soon I will post a picture and show you how it looks (: If you have already put them, please show me a picture! Thank You

Post # 14
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I say go for the buttons!  My dress was imspired by an Allure gown with buttons.  It was my favorite thing.  IF you do the buttons I say take them all the way to the hem.  Your dress is GORG and I think the buttons would be stunning.

Post # 15
188 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve tried on this dress in person and my opinion is that it has way too much going on/bling to add any buttons or anything else to it.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors