(Closed) Add buttons to allure c200?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@RubyStar:  I have tried on this gown multiple time and even considered it as THE dress. my personal opinion is the dress is already busy enough as it is. I would not add buttons to it. I really wouldn’t even wear too much jewelry with it either. But that’s my taste. 

Post # 6
1155 posts
Bumble bee

It has crystals on it, right? I think it would be too much with crystals and buttons…

Post # 7
90 posts
Worker bee

@RubyStar:  it’s a magnificent dress and I’m sure you will just dazzle everyone in it. It’s beautiful. 

Post # 8
3083 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@RubyStar:  I’d put the buttons. I love buttons. 

Post # 10
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This was my dress! I just got married on Saturday. Everyone loved this dress and I so wish I had some other reason to wear it! But no, I would not add buttons. There is already a lot happening on the dress. 

Post # 11
1565 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I also wore an allure:)! My dress had buttons down the back and I loved it! 

Post # 13
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

This is my dress as well! And you just gave me the idea to add buttons to it. I love buttons, theyre pretty and I think they would actually compliment the dress so I say go for it! If I get the buttons added on soon I will post a picture and show you how it looks (: If you have already put them, please show me a picture! Thank You

Post # 14
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I say go for the buttons!  My dress was imspired by an Allure gown with buttons.  It was my favorite thing.  IF you do the buttons I say take them all the way to the hem.  Your dress is GORG and I think the buttons would be stunning.

Post # 15
195 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve tried on this dress in person and my opinion is that it has way too much going on/bling to add any buttons or anything else to it.

The topic ‘Add buttons to allure c200?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors