- 3 years ago
- Wedding: July 2014
So here’s my mock up so far of my centerpieces:
A few notes:
- The khaki pants in this picture are a stand in for the burlap table runners our venue provides
- The table numbers will be painted light green or coral (I’m still deciding if I should do all coral, all green, or alternate tables – what do you think?)
- I still have a few more things to put in the box, but they are small. Also, each table will have different things in the box.
- There will be a coral or green (again, still deciding) thank you/information card at each place setting.
- These flowers are pretty much what we will be using, but we might make some minor adjustments.
- Our reception is outdoors, on the lawn, in the middle of a redwood forest.
Anything you see that I should change? Which color table numbers and thank you/info cards should I do?