(Closed) Alfred Angelo 1148 anyone?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Thats my dress too! πŸ™‚  I love it’s clean, simple lines too.  It is so understated yet elegant.  No pics yet, but I too would love to see some real bride photos with the dress.  I think a sash would look lovely, especially if you could place it along the natural lines of the dress. 

Post # 7
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

no problem!  It’s a beautiful dress, congrats!

Post # 8
1104 posts
Bumble bee

I wore this dress & loved it. Never occurred to me to wear a sash or anything else, the pictures of brides who have are lovely though.

Post # 10
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

Yay!! That is my dress also! I am not a real bride yet but here are some of my pics from the first fitting.

My Mother-In-Law bought me some awesome, classy Swavorski jewelry; simple earrings, an awesome necklace and a brooch for my feathered hair piece. For the ceremony I will be in a cathedral drop veil, then I will wear the feathered, hair flower for the reception. For bridal potraits I am going to sport an awesome birdcage veil!

I love this dress so much! The corset tends to be a pain because it is hard to lace without having a big crease in the back around the waist line. Anyone else have this problem? We are thinking about adding some extra boning. I also need to have the sleeves altered since they came way to big. [attachment=715701,92680] [attachment=715701,92681]

Post # 13
42 posts
  • Wedding: July 2010

This is my dress too. I love it’s simplicity and glamour. I love love love my dress!

[attachment=910044,112748] [attachment=910044,112749]

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 1148 anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors