286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

CONGRATS! It is absolutley BEAUTIFUL!

Post # 4
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Oh, I adore that dress. For everyone, here’s a picture…it was the first wedding dress I fell in love with. I’ve had flings with other dresses but there’s nothing like first love. πŸ™‚

[attachment=158113,9426]

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

Ooooh that’s my wedding dress as well!  I’m not getting married for another year but it was the first one I tried on and I loved it.  I’m actually having my first fitting in a couple weeks.  What kind of reception are you having?  I chose the dress before I chose my reception venue so now I’m worried that it’s not formal enough.  πŸ™

Post # 7
3332 posts
Sugar bee

I was sure your dress was MY dream dress too, but it wasn’t flattering on me.  It is a beautiful dress though! πŸ™‚  Great choice, gals.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I just saw a brand new Alfred Angelo 1148 on ebay for $200. I’ve never ordered from eBay before. Has anyone here had a good experience with ordering online?

Post # 9
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

That dress is so gorgeous!! Any real brides out there have pictures of themselves in it? It’s always amazing to see how good a dress looks on a REAL girl who has that glow you can only get from wearing THE dress. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
69 posts
Worker bee

HEY! that’s my dress too!! Like you, mine is also in diamond white!! It is so much prettier in person than on that picture!

I am tempted to put it on every night–but too bad it is a lace up back!! πŸ™ if it were just a zipper back, knowing me, I would change into that baby every night after work!  

Post # 12
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

It seems like it’d be a dress that is flattering on most women. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
529 posts
Busy bee

I love this dress! I am actually “blinging it up” (my mother in law’s words, not mine) with a brooch and other jewelry to make it more fancy for my church wedding. I think the way the dress is designed is formal enough.

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo #1148’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors