Alfred Angelo 2014 Disney Collection

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which new 2014 Disney dress do you like?
    Cinderella 241 : (21 votes)
    10 %
    Sleeping Beauty 238 : (28 votes)
    13 %
    Rapunzel 234 : (9 votes)
    4 %
    Ariel 242 : (26 votes)
    12 %
    Snow White 240 : (46 votes)
    22 %
    Tiana 236 : (17 votes)
    8 %
    Jasmine 237 : (34 votes)
    16 %
    Belle 235 : (29 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 3
    5533 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: December 2011

I think they need to do some kind of roaoring 20’s dress for Tiana, Other than Belle, none of them are particuilary princess inspired but they are pretty. I think for the right person, Snow white could be awesome.

Post # 4
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I don’t think they match the princesses all that well and it bugs me! Ariel’s really needs to be a mermaid dress haha

Post # 5
    277 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@Tigerlilybride:  I agree 10000% its really bugging me that they do not match the princesses they are suppose to be

Post # 6
    2174 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Love Snow White’s.  Like whoa.

Maybe it’s just me, but I was able to match most of these dresses with the right princess without seeing the name, other than Sleeping Beauty (that one I pegged as Rapunzel at first).

Post # 7
    1233 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

With the exception of Jasmine’s dress, I don’t like them at all. And I agree with PPs that they don’t match the princess they were “inspired” by. 

Post # 8
    457 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I like Rapnuzels the best because of the flowers, but overall, these dresses don’t really impress me like the previous years did.

Post # 9
    957 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

Jasmine is the nicest but I’m not fond of the rest. all just too much for me!

Post # 11
    1822 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013 - Pavilion overlooking golf course scenery, reception at banquet hall

I dislike them all except Snow White, and even then I’d remove the cape-veil thing (despite that being the only feature that identifies it as SW)

Post # 12
    264 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@dazzlepop:  I liked some of the other disney collections but I really don’t like any of these… these look quite cheap and some just really tacky… I don’t think they match the princesses either apart from cinderalla. They also do nothing for the models… some look quite wide on the waist when they are slim models

I do like that cape thing on the snow white though just not the dress itself

Post # 13
    843 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I don’t love these, but I do like the sleeping beauty one!

Post # 15
    3409 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I’m not a fan of any of them 🙁

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors