(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2119

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Nope but just wanted to say it looks great on you! Very flattering. 

Post # 7
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

So pretty! I think it would look great with or without! 

Is this dress from the Spring 2013 collection? Mine is (2375), and I haven’t found a dress twin yet because they’re really new!

Post # 9
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I have an allure dress about the same shape and I tired it with and without the poof. I prefered the poof, It was the lowest “setting” they had. It was just enough to give it body but not too much that I wouldnt get through a door.. You look beautiful in the dress!

Post # 10
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@LavenderBride24:  I think it is beautiful as is and it looks gorgeous on you! I can see why you would want to add some poof to it. I think they sell slips with varying levels of poof. I would just try it with various levels and see what you like best. But then it looks amazing as is too! Cool

Post # 11
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@LavenderBride24:  Ah, well then, I’m sure you must have a few dress twins out there!

And just because I like showing it off, this is what my dress looks like without the crinoline. I’m pretty sure I prefer it without, especially the back! πŸ˜‰

(I keep telling myself to stop posting it on weddingbee but I realize now I don’t care lol)

Post # 12
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@LavenderBride24:  BEAUTIFUL! Good idea to go back and try it with more poof. πŸ™‚ Let us know how it goes!

Post # 13
3158 posts
Sugar bee

@LavenderBride24:  Not a dress twin but I’m glad you posted. This was my top dress choice until I got mine. I love that dress! It’s simple, but with just enough bling. I love the skirt.

Post # 14
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I loved that dress. It isn’t what I bought, but I tried it on twice and the first time I said “this isn’t it, but if I was forced to pick a dress right now, I wouldn’t be upset with this decision.”

Post # 15
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@LavenderBride24:  I think by going back and trying it on with the poof you’ll get a good idea.  I think you could go either way

Even though I LoVE my dress, I sitll am somewhat jealous of this dress choice! HA

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2119’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors