1653 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Any other 2119 brides out there?!?

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I just purchased this dress last month, and I love it! I haven’t found just the right accessories, but I’m thinking lots of crystals. Has anyone else picked out their bridesmaid dresses yet? I’m a little unsure what to get that would compliment this dress without looking too similar. Thanks! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
1653 posts
Bumble bee

@bshort:  I responded to your other post as well :). Here is what I have so far!  Still working on jewelry. Leaning towards a blingy bracelet that ties with a ribbon and some larger diamond studs.  Also looking for a crystal comb to wear in my hair!  Style is TBD!

veil, Shoes, and BM dress. 

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

Here are some pics from my wedding – my colors were gray and yellow, so I wore yellow shoes, a pearl and crystal necklace, with pearl and crystal earings. I had this AMAZING headband (pearl and crystal, who would have guessed that?? lol)… and I did not wear a veil… I know some people might feel strongly that they should wear a veil, but my favorite part of the dress is the bow in the back, and my headband was so intricate I didn’t want to take away from either…  Hope you like!

Post # 8
748 posts
Busy bee

@switty15:  gorgeous! I’m with you on the no veil thing πŸ™‚ And your colors are so lovely!

Post # 9
1653 posts
Bumble bee

Here I am on my wedding day with my family πŸ™‚

@switty15:  you look gorgeous in “our” dress πŸ˜‰

Post # 10
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful, ladies! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2119 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors